Mimaki CJV150 Series high-speed solvent printer cutter devices go beyond extraordinary to deliver a wide range of applications. Eco solvent inks in a variety of colors including Silver and advanced printing technologies means you can produce anything in a single unit that fits your workflow. Precision cutting capability gives you the ability to deliver custom and short-run items such as labels, T-shirt transfers or package prototypes. With the Mimaki CJV150 Series printers’ superb quality, color fidelity and flexibility plus cutting capability you’ll go beyond the expected to increase your business and deliver more than your customers can imagine.
Mimaki CJV150 series GO BEYOND Conventional
- Fast printing speeds up to 605 SqFt (56.2 SqM) per hour
- Cut and print capability on one unit
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Four model widths:
- 32-inch (800 mm)
- 43-inch (1090 mm)
- 54-inch (1361 mm)
- 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Choice of eco solvent or dye sublimation ink sets:
- Eco solvent: 10 color options including Silver, White, Orange and
- Light Black inks
- Dye sublimation: vibrant 6 color dye sub options
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
Highlights of the Mimaki CJV150 Series
Cut and Print Capability
The ability to pre-cut before printing prevents common problems such as film separation and other issues related to post-cutting on thin materials.
Eco Solvent or Dye Sublimation
The CJV150 Series can be configured for either eco solvent printing for sign and graphics applications or for dye-sublimation printing for textile and apparel transfer sublimation applications.
Expanded Eco Solvent Ink Set with Silver
The SS21 eco solvent ink set includes ten colors including Silver, which can be used to create metallic color effects for labels, decals and package prototyping jobs.
Uninterrupted Ink Supply System (UISS)
When printing in CMYK, CJV150 Series printers can be configured with two ink cartridges per color. Utilizing the UISS (Uninterrupted Ink Supply System) when one cartridge is emptied, the printer automatically switches to the full cartridge to deliver continuous imaging.
Precision Ink Drop Placement
Mimaki designed an optimum waveform enabling the print head to jet each ink color at the appropriate jetting angle without losing precise ink droplet circularity.
Variable drop printing combined with MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3) technology ensures precise and accurate print quality throughout the printing process, greatly reducing the appearance of banding and resulting in a smoother image.
Uniform Media Drying
A Mimaki-patented, three-way intelligent heating system results in uniform ink drying across the width of the printer, assuring even image quality.
- Pre-heater: Heats media to the optimum temperature before printing.
- Print heater: Dries ink after it lands on media before it bleeds, improving color development.
- Post-heater: Enhances ink drying and achieves stable take-up.
- Top blower: Air blower supports drying of ink.