Rite-Media- QEP PU v2 30"x66' Heat Textile Transfer
Looking to create stretchable full-color graphics from your Eco-Solvent or Solvent based printer/cutter?
Rite-Media QEP PU is the answer to your needs!
It’s thin enough to provide a great hand and stretchable enough for most performance wear.
Recommended for use in Eco-Solvent, Solvent, and Latex based Printer/Cutters
SPECIFICATIONS: Polyurethane composition • Polyester Backing • White Base • Semi-Gloss/Matte Finish
• 70 Microns / 2.8 Mils • 45°/60° blade
APPLIES TO: 100% cotton • 100% uncoated polyester • poly/cotton blends • Lycra°/spandex • Leather
1. Prepare your design right-reading (DO NOT MIRROR) following the instruction of the printer manufacturer. Printable medias are very sensitive: always handle with care, preferably with gloves.
2. Set your printing temperature to 45°C and drying temperature to 50°C.
3. Use the adequate printing profile.
4. Remove the product from the printer and wait for the complete drying of inks at room temperature, at least 4 hours.
5. Weed the excess material.
6. Use Rite-Media- Transfer Tape for QEP-PU to transfer your design.
7. Position and heat press your design on the garment protected by a silicone paper at 320°F–20 seconds – medium pressure.
8. If you used tape, peel peel it off when warm
NOTE: For best results, we recommend performing a TEST prior to starting standard production.