Roland GR-540 Plotter
Available in 1,651mm (64") and 1,397mm (54") cutting widths, wide-format cutting plotters in Roland's GR series are powerful, easy-to-operate devices. Packed with advanced and versatile new features, they are designed for a whole new level of sign, apparel, vehicle graphics, and packaging production.
- Designed for faster cutting at 1485 mm/s (58.5 in/s) and an increased downforce of 600g
- Electronic pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to accurately grip materials
- Perforated cutting channel to prolong blade life
- Overlap cutting up to 10x to precisely cut thicker substrates such as reflective vinyl and laminated graphics
- Extend mode increases maximum cutting width by 10mm on the furthest left and right pinch rollers
- Overcut function emulates the results from a tangential cutter to deliver sharp, clean corners on challenging media.
Equipped with FlexiSign GR-edition
The CAMM-1 GR Series comes equipped with the powerful best-in-class FlexiSign GR-edition software. Available for free for one year after the product registration of your newly-purchased GR device, FlexiSign GR-edition offers a complete software suite to design and cut graphic files, which is seamlessly integrated with Roland GR cutting plotters.
Using the FlexiSign GR-edition you can transform your production capabilities with an impressive range of software tools to assist you at each stage of the production process - from the creation of the design file to the accurate cutting and fast, easy weeding of the finished cut graphic.